Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mark's accident

Mark called me from work the other day and told me he was okay and that he still had most of his fingers! So I am just freaking out because I thought that he had cut off a finger or two. I asked him if he was still at the shop and if he needed to go to the Hospital. He said there was no skin left to stich up together and that there was nothing for them to do except to clean it, which he said he had already did! So I paniced all day thinking he'd lost his fingers, not wanting to go to the Hospital, I couldn't wait for lunch to come so I would know for myself to see that he was ok. When he got home I was expecting to see stubs, I was wrong he hadn't lost his finger tips, he just too out a chunk of skin on the back side of his pointer finger on his right hand, just above the first knucle on his finger. It's healing up pretty good but there is a good size divit there! I am just so greatful it wasn't worse. Next time he'll turn the Grinder off before he starts to clean it!

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

You have been tagged! Follow the directions on my blog page.

Francene

Camille said...

Yay! I love looking at people's blogs! I am glad you sent me a link. Do you think I could get a copy of your pictures from storytime? I am so sad I missed it! I am glad Mark is ok. Wowie! Louis had a work accident once. He split open his finger and had to get stitches. It was pretty gross.