Thursday, November 27, 2008

TAGGED!

I got tagged by Francene!

The Rules:
1. Post the Rules
2. Answer the 6 "8" Items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged.


8 Favorite T.V. Shows-

1. Ugly Betty
2. Greys Anattomy
3. The Cosby Show
4. Friends
5. Good Times
6. I love Lucy
7. Scrubs
8. Andy Griffith Show


8 Things I did yesterday

1. Talked to my mom on the phone
2. Visited with my mother in law
3. Watched Tv
4. Cleaned
5. Finished up Pampered Chef orders
6. Played with my kids
7. Went to town to shop
8. Read the news paper


8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Blue Bird
2. Sizzler
3. Olive Garden
4. Wendy's
5. Arby's
6. Golden Coral
7. Royal Express
8. Chilli's (only for dessert)


8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Mark being done with school
2. Seeing my new baby cousin Taylee
3. Kohlby being all done with teething (nightmare!)
4. Christmas
5. Getting a house someday
6. Christmas Parties
7. Getting to go back to school
8. Makendie to start dancing


8 Things on my wish list

1.Having a maid to clean my house
2. Getting out of debt
3. Not paying rent anymore
4.To own a Firebird (Mark's is to own a Camero again)
5. For Makendie to stop throwing fits!
6. For Money to grow on trees
7. A flu free Christams
8. I agree with Francene, no dusting!!

8 People I Tagged (Everyone was already tagged)

1. Magen Marett
2. Rachel Von Neiderhausern

No comments: